Remote Jobs for Chicago-Based Attorneys
Are you a Chicago-based attorney looking for a flexible, remote role where you can deploy and hone your skills without the stress and risk associated with starting your own law firm? Or perhaps you are looking for a new way to expand your existing practice?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Vantage Group Legal is looking for skilled and experienced attorneys to join our network. As a Vantage Group Network Attorney, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on being the best attorney you can be, while we handle everything else. Here’s what that means, specifically:
- Represent clients in court proceedings, in person or remotely, as necessary
- Prepare legal documents such as legal pleadings, motions, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Cooperate with Vantage Group staff to effectively move files and manage client relations throughout the civil litigation process
- Negotiate settlements ans advise clients on all aspects of relevant legal matters
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Marketing and sales - New client acquisition and customized on-boarding
- Client billing - You’ll never have chase down payments
- Client communication and support - A team of support staff at your disposal to communicate and manage clients at your direction. Vantage will also provide a full case management and communication system at no additional cost.
- Paralegal support - A team of paralegals at your disposal
- Compensation - Earn up to $120k per year in base salary in addition to performance-based bonuses. You can earn more if you choose to further expand your practice with Vantage.
- Work from anywhere - While you must be based in Chicago, Vantage attorneys work remotely
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO IS VANTAGE GROUP LEGAL?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A VANTAGE GROUP LEGAL ATTORNEY?
WHAT WILL MY EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION BE?
WHAT ARE YOUR PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS?
HOW MUCH WILL I BE PAID?
IN WHAT AREAS OF LAW DO VANTAGE ATTORNEYS PRACTICE?
- Handling the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed,
- Preparing legal documents such as legal pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Advising clients on all aspects of family law related matters, and
- Negotiating settlements.